Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Micah...

I LOVE my Micah! Actually, she is Jonathan's Micah, and he loves her, too, but I absolutely love what she does for Jonathan, myself, and the rest of our family. Micah is Jonathan's ABA therapist, and what a wonderful asset and blessing she is for us! She comes three times a week to our home, more if she can handle it and has the time and sometimes if I beg, and works with Jonathan on life skills, plays with him, and gives me a break. She started with Jonathan a year and a half ago as an ABA therapist, but we have known her for several years because she used to work at Zach's place, a respite care place where Jonathan goes when he out of school during the day. Anyways, I consider Micah somewhat of a magician, because no matter what kind of a mood my kiddo is in when she gets her(usually always happy to see her, but once in awhile is kicking and screaming), he is always in a good mood when she leaves and stays that way for the rest of the day. Wouldn't you love her, too? That face is a calm and happy J!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Applications and Download Them @ Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]